The Armoured Recovery Vehicle ARV 3 PL has been developed, produced and continually improved to meet the new requirements. The combat proven ARV 3 PL provides remarkable reliability and flexibility combined with superior power and a high level of protection.
- ARV 3 PL supports and increases the availability of armoured combat vehicles by:
• Enabling the recovery of damaged vehicles in heavy terrain;
• Giving support to in-field maintenance activities;
• Transporting supplies;
• Performing earthworks for emplacements;
• Clearing obstacles.
- Vehicle combines state-of-the-art recovery equipment with well-proven components taken from the MBT Leopard 2.
The main characteristics of the ARV 3 PL are:
• High towing capacity;
• High winching performance;
• Powerful lifting capability;
• High level of crew survivability.